Register now for the free Twin Cities Telework by Commuter Services webinar, Home Office Ergonomics, set for 11 a.m. to 12:30 p.m. on Friday, March 18.
Both employers and teleworkers
have asked for guidance on proper home office setup and ergonomics – and for good reason, especially as both make long-term plans for working from home. This informative webinar will help all attendees to understand the importance of a home office that meets ergonomic needs:
· Learn about the influx of injuries experienced by teleworkers since companies sent staff home to work de to the COVID-19 pandemic.
· Understand the connection between poor workspace ergonomics and injury.
· Teleworkers can get advice on how to correctly set up their home office space.
· Receive tips on exercises and stretches to address and alleviate muscle pain and stiffness.
· Employers and managers will learn how to establish home office requirements and integrate those guidelines into their organization’s telework policies.
· Minnesota-based ergonomics experts will be available to answer questions.
Home Office Ergonomics is part of the Twin Cities Telework Webinar Series and will be recorded for on-demand viewing after the presentation. To receive the webinar link and associated slides, please register. To view past webinars, visit the Twin Cities Telework Webinars page.